Enhance Transparency. Enforce Accountability
Access Freedom of Information Philippines
CONTRACT MONITORING UNIT:
Landline: (077) 770-5506
Smart/Talk N Text/Sun: 0939-918-2743
OFFICE OF THE GENERAL MANAGER:
Smart/Talk N Text/Sun: 0919-469-3649
PRIMEWATER-ILOCOS NORTE WATER SERVICE INTERRUPTION NOTICE
REPORT A LEAK!
posted by Webmaster
Good Day, our Dear Concessionaires!
In line with our mission to provide Ilocos Norte with adequate, safe and potable water service 24 hours a day at the most reasonable cost, we encourage everyone to report pipeline leakages in your respective areas. Please help us identify service line or distribution line leaks no matter how simple or severe it may be.
If you happen to spot a water leak, please report to us so we can fix it at the soonest time possible. To bring these pipeline leakages to our attention, you can contact PrimeWater-Ilocos Norte via:
- PWIN Commercial Department Contact Numbers:
- Landline: (077) 772-0985
- Globe / Touch Mobile: 0917-865-1430
- Smart / Talk N Text / Sun: 0999-997-7656
For immediate action, we need your name, the location of the leak and your contact details in order for us to call you back in case we would need to. We can resolve the problem faster if you provide us with more pertinent information.
We would like to request everyone to please join us in conserving water through various ways such as leak detection. As our motto says, “A DRIP YOU SAVE TODAY IS TOMORROW’S DRINK."
In addition, we would also like to remind you about these 10 Water Saving Tips so that we could help in conserving water especially the El Niño phenomenon is still in full effect..
10 Water Saving Tips - Agtipedtayo Iti Danum
Dagitoy dagiti sumagmamano a panagtiped iti danum:
1. PENKEN A SAAN NGA AGUBO TI GRIPO - Penken a nairut ti pannakaiserra ti gripo no saan a maar-aramat.
2. IPAKAAMMO KADAGITI MASEKNAN DAGITI NADADAEL A TUBO KEN ILLEGAL A KONEKSYON. - Tumawag kadagiti Water District nga akinsakop kadakayo.
3. AG-RECYCLE ITI DANUM. - Ti danum a pinagugas ket mabalin a pagsibug iti kubeta.
4. PINSANEN TI AGLABA TAPNO SAAN A MASAYANG TI DANUM. - Agaramat laeng iti umno a danum ken sabon.
5. AGTIPED ITI DANUM ITI PINAGDIGOS. - Saan nga agaramat iti bathtub. Iserra ti gripo kabayatan nga agsabsabon wenno agsham-shampoo ken alistuan ti agbalnaw. Nasaysayaat no agaramat iti timba ken tabo kabayatan nga agdigdigos.
6. AGARAMAT ITI BASO NO AGSIPILYO. SAAN A BAY-BAY-AN NGA AGTEDTED TI DANUM ITI GRIPO KABAYATAN NGA AGSIPSIPILYO. - Iti panangbugnaw iti sipilyo, ti apagbiit ngem insigida a nabulos nga ayus ti danum iti gripo ket makatiped iti 80% ngem iti gagangay a panagaramat.
7. LIKLIKAN TI PANAGDALUS ITI LUGAN ITI INALDAW. - Iti panagdalus, agaramat iti punas ken timba.
8. IKKATEN DAGITI NABATI A TARAON. - Agaramat iti palanggana no aguguas iti pinggan ken kubyertos.
9. SIBUGAN DAGITI MULA ITI AGSAPA KEN MALEM. - Maliklikan ti water loos kas iti evaporation.
10. AGURNONG ITI TUDO. - Ti tudo ket mabalin nga aramaten a pagsibug, pagdalus iti suelo ken lugan.
"DANUM UBBOG TI BIAG, ARAMATEN ITI UMNO."
Thank you and God bless everyone!
We, the officials and employees of the Ilocos Norte Water District commit to deliver water to our concessionaires and to preserve and protect our environment, the very source where our water comes from. This is the commitment that keeps INWD alive all these years.
As an employee of Ilocos Norte Water District, I will…
R – be personally RESPONSIBLE for complying with the service pledge
E – give an EXTRA measure of care and concern in all that I do
S – STRIVE to maintain a clean and safe environment
P – provide POSITIVE first impression and be professional at all times
E – establish EYE contact, greet in a welcoming manner and promptly respond to customers needs
C – maintain CONFIDENTIALITY
T – TREAT all concessionaires fairly and with dignity
To provide Ilocos Norte and Laoag City with adequate, safe and potable water twenty four hours a day at the most reasonable cost.
To set standards of excellence in public service as one of the best water providers in ILOCOS NORTE and LAOAG CITY.
The Ilocos Norte Water District has set forth in its pursuit for excellent water delivery service. Believing that plain service is not enough, it has embarked continuously on up-to-date innovations on water developments to ensure that it could provide a continuous, safe and potable water twenty-four hours a day.
HOW TO REACH US VIA WEB
- Official Facebook Page